Make the most of the on-site services during your stay:
- Sale of local wines, ice-creams and ice cubes
- Games for children
- Activity room with television
- Free Wi-Fi access in all areas of the campsite
- Access to the municipal outdoor pool and its three pools is included in your camping and chalet package
- Communal barbeque areas
- Access to village and shopping facilities (only 400m from the campsite)
- Departure point for nature trails and regional hiking trails (GRP)
- River fishing
- Access to cross-country cycling areas (VTT-FFC) and sale of maps
Many leisure activities are available on site and from the campsite!
The canoe and kayak base offers a range of activities, suitable for all:
Special activities for the little ones, Yak’teenagers, guided river descents, rafting, stand up paddling…
ASV’OLT proposes that the common thread of your discovery is the river, as much for the enjoyment of rafting, canoeing, kayaking and the new attraction of ‘stand up paddle’, as for the protection of the environment.
Certified as a ‘Nature Canoe Point’ by the FFCK, the French Canoeing and Kayaking Federation, ASV’OLT has received true recognition for its quality services provided for the general public.
DO YOU LIKE CYCLING ?
As part of the Festival of the Full Nature Hiking taking place every year in northern Aveyron, from the 14th of July to 15th of August, the Cycling Club of Lot Truyère offers guided outings to know the routes and sights around the township!
Numerous free bicycle path circuits are possible from Entraygues. From 200 to 1000 meters above sea level, between 5 rivers and many authentic villages of Upper Rouergue, guests can enjoy sporting or stroll on tourism and quiet roads. More than 950 km and 12 circuits you wait all year!